Yield: 15 bars
Chocolate Coconut Cream Cheese Fat Bombs
A little bit chocolatey, a little bit coconuty, and a little bit cream cheesy. A fabulous way to get your fat in.
- 1 1/2 cups almond flour
- 3 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon instant coffee
- 2 tablespoons erythritol
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup melted butter
Coconut Cream Cheese Layer
- 2 cups unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 tablespoon erythritol
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons cream cheese
- 4 squares (40 grams) of chocolate of your choice (try 90% dark)
For the Cookie Crust
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl. Spread into parchment-lined 9 x 13 casserole dish.
For the Coconut Cream Cheese Layer
- Blend all ingredients in a food processor. Pour mixture over chocolate cookie layer. Refrigerate.
For the Chocolate Drizzle
- Melt chocolate over double-boiler, in microwave, or on lowest setting in small copper pot. Drizzle over cooled coconut layer. Refrigerate. Cut into squares. Keep refrigerated.
3 grams of carbs per bar, 37 grams of fat per bar
Copyright The Keto Society © 2019