Yield: 50 balls
Pecan Ball Fat Bombs
These fat bombs have 0.56 grams of carbs and 8.3 grams of fat per ball. They are so good, they may be mistaken for a cookie. Well, they kind of are a cookie. A really low carb and high fat cookie.
- 2 cups pecans, ground up in food processor
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1/2 cup softened butter
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon erythritol
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup powdered erythritol
- Mix first seven ingredients in bowl. Chill mixture in refrigerator or freezer for 20 minutes.
- Roll into one inch balls and chill again for another 20 minutes. Roll in powdered erythritol. Store in refrigerator, as they need to be kept cold.
Copyright The Keto Society © 2019