Yield: 4 servings
Chili Lime Chicken Thighs
This ultra low carb dish has loads of flavor! Plus it is super easy. Perfect for those weekends when you want something delicious but don't want to put a ton of effort in.
- 2 lbs. boneless chicken thighs (or 2.5-3 lbs. chicken thighs with bones)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 1-2 chopped habanero peppers
- 2 cloves minced garlic
- 3 scallions, chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 2 1/2 teaspoons cumin
- 1 teaspoon Season All
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Mix olive oil, lime juice, peppers, garlic, scallions, cilantro, cumin, season all, and salt in a casserole dish.
- Place chicken in the dish, flipping to coat the marinade on all sides of the chicken. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- Heat grill to medium and cook chicken until temperature reaches 165, then remove. You can choose to garnish the chicken with more lime juice and chopped cilantro, or just dig right in!
2 grams of carbs per serving
Copyright The Keto Society © 2019