Yield: 4 servings
This low-carb dish is addicting and lives up to its name.
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 1/2 cup diced onion
- 2 cloves minced garlic
- 2 teaspoons ginger
- 1.3 lbs. ground pork
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 12 oz. bag slaw
- 1 tablespoon sriracha
- 3 tablespoons coconut aminos or soy sauce
- 1 tablespoons rice wine vinegar or white wine vinegar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons sukrin gold or other sweetener
- Heat oil in skillet on medium heat. Add onion, garlic, and ginger, and cook for a couple minutes. Add in pork, salt, and pepper.
- Once pork is just about done cooking, add in slaw, sriracha, coconut aminos, vinegar, and sweetener.
- Stir and cook for a few more minutes or until slaw has softened slightly but is still crisp. Serve!
9 grams of carbs per serving
Copyright The Keto Society © 2019