Yield: 2 servings
Filet Mignon with Blue Cheese Sauce
- 2 filet mignons
- 2 tablespoons blue cheese
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon fresh chopped parsley
- Mix blue cheese, butter, and parsley in bowl. Sprinkle a little tad bit of salt in there. Set aside.
- Heat grill to high. Make sure steaks are room temperature before grilling. Season steaks to your liking.
- Cook steaks 2-3 minutes on each side. Remove when internal temperature reaches 110-115. Let rest. Temperature should reach to 125 for medium rare. Top with blue cheese sauce.
1 gram of carbs per serving
Copyright The Keto Society © 2019