Yield: 4 servings
Garlic Butter Mushrooms
Garlic Butter Mushrooms are a super easy and delicious low carb side dish.
- 1 lb. whole crimini mushrooms, dirt wiped away with damp towel
- 4 tablespoons melted butter
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 1/2 tablespoons chopped fresh thyme
- 1 tablespoons lemon juice (optional)
- salt and pepper to taste (about 1/4 teaspoon salt and 1/8 teaspoon pepper)
- Heat oven to 375. Stir thyme and garlic into melted butter. Place mushrooms in single layer on baking sheet. Pour over butter and lemon juice. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Bake for 15-20 minutes.
1.1 grams net carbs per serving
Copyright The Keto Society © 2019