Yield: 24 mini popovers
Keto Mini Garlic Popovers
These Keto Mini Garlic Popovers are seriously addicting.
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons coconut flour
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Put your butter and garlic powder in microwave-safe bowl. Cook for 30 seconds or until melted.
- Spoon a little melted butter into each well, stirring the butter as you go to make sure the garlic powder is incorporated.
- Start on your batter by mixing eggs, heavy cream, salt, and coconut flour in bowl until smooth.
- Place tin in oven and heat for a minute or two, or until the butter starts to sizzle. Remove from oven and spoon about 1 tablespoon of batter on top of sizzling butter in each well.
- Bake for about 10 minutes or until the popovers "pop" and are a light golden brown. Serve while still hot.
0.56 grams of carbs per popover
Copyright The Keto Society © 2019