Yield: 12 servings
Keto Pork Rind and Peanut Butter Chocolate Bark
The crispiness is insane in this low carb bark.
- 12 oz. 100% cacao bars, broken into little squares (or the chocolate bars of your choice)
- 3/4 cup granular sweetener of your choice (use no sweetener or less sweetener if using a sweetened chocolate bar)
- 1.75 oz. bag plain pork rinds
- 1/2 cup natural peanut butter
- 1/2 cup confectioner erythritol, divided in half
- Melt your chocolate using a double boiler method or by microwaving in large bowl for 1-2 minutes, stirring in between 30 second intervals. Once melted, mix in your granular sweetener.
- Crunch up pork rinds into small pieces while still in bag. Open bag and put in 1/4 cup confectioner erythritol. Pinch the top of the bag closed and shake to coat the pork rinds.
- Microwave peanut butter in small bowl for about 35 seconds. Mix in 1/4 cup confectioner erythritol.
- Pour pork rinds into chocolate mixture and stir gently, folding the mixtures together. Spread out on 13 x 9 baking sheet that has been lined with parchment paper.
- Pour peanut butter mixture over the chocolate mixture, trying to get a swirly pattern. Use a pick to create additional swirls. Refrigerate for an hour, then break into pieces.
3.67 grams of net carbs per serving if using 100% cacao
Copyright The Keto Society © 2019