Yield: 10 servings
Keto Spiced Pecans
These Spiced Pecans are difficult to stop from eating. And eating again. The are such a great easy and low carb snack.
- 3 cups pecan halves
- 1 egg white, beaten
- 2 tablespoons packed Sukrin Gold
- 2 tablespoons smoked paprika
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- Heat oven to 300. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Mix pecans and egg whites together in bowl. Mix Sukrin Gold and all spices/seasonings in another bowl. Pour the pecans into the seasoning bowl and toss or mix gently to coat the pecans.
- Lay out in single layer on baking sheet and bake for 15 minutes. Let cool completely before eating
2.4 grams net carbs per serving
Copyright The Keto Society © 2019