Yield: 12 servings
Pistachio and Pomegranate Goat Cheese Ball
Cheese balls are a wonderful low carb appetizer choice for dinner parties and cocktail parties.
- 8 oz. softened cream cheese
- 4 oz. softened goat cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 cup crushed pistachios
- 2 tablespoons pomegranate seeds
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- Mix cheeses and garlic powder together and form into ball. Put pistachios, pomegranate, and parsley on plate and mix.
- Roll ball in mixture until it is fully coated. Serve with your favorite low carb cracker or vegetables.
2.34 grams net carbs per serving
Copyright The Keto Society © 2019