Yield: 6 servings
Pork Rind Puppy Chow
Have you ever heard of Puppy Chow? Or its other name, Muddy Buddies? It is a yummy sweet snack made from rice Chex, chocolate, peanut butter, and powdered sugar. And it is so good.
- 2 (1.75 oz.) bags pork rinds
- 1 (3 oz.) bar sugar-free chocolate, or 1/2 cup sugar free chocolate chips (We used Lily's 55% dark chocolate bar)
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- 3/4 cups confectioner erythritol (If you can't find confectioner, you can make it by blending your granular erythritol in a food processor)
- Melt chocolate and peanut butter in sauce pan over low heat, or in microwave.
- Put pork rinds in large bowl. Pour melted chocolate peanut butter mixture over the pork rinds and gently fold the pork rinds with a rubber spatula to get them coated with the chocolate.
- Put confectioner erythritol in a large Ziploc bag or a plastic grocery bag. Pour pork rinds in. Seal or tie up bag, leaving air inside Shake the bag to coat the pork rinds with the sugar. Devour.
2.3 grams of carbs per serving
Copyright The Keto Society © 2019