Yield: 2 ribeyes
Ribeyes with Rosemary Garlic Butter Sauce
These buttery ribeyes are a little more upscale than your usual ones.
- 2 ribeyes (cut inch and a half thick)
- Montreal Steak Seasoning (seasoned to your desire)
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 2 sprigs rosemary
- 2 whole cloves of garlic (crushed)
- Heat grill to high. Place ribeyes on cast iron skillet. Put butter, rosemary, and garlic in skillet.
- Cook steaks, spooning butter sauce on top throughout cooking time. Flip half way. Cook until the steaks reach 120 degrees. Let sit for 15 minutes. Temperature should rise to 135.
Copyright The Keto Society © 2019