Yield: 24 pieces
Salted Peanut Butter Chocolate Bars
This recipe is incredibly easy. No baking required. And they are flourless, which makes them deliciously decadent.
- 1 stick butter
- 2 cups natural peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup packed Sukrin Gold
- 1/2 cup confectioner erythritol
- 6 oz. low carb chocolate
- Sea Salt
- Put butter, peanut butter, vanilla extract, Sukrin Gold, and confectioner erythritol in a bowl and microwave for about a minute or until everything is able to be stirred together.
- Line 8 x 11 or 9 x 13 baking dish with parchment (or just pour the peanut butter directly in). Pour peanut butter mixture in. Refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Put chocolate in bowl and microwave for 1 minute, stirring half way through. Stir to make sure it is totally melted. Pour over peanut butter layer and smooth it.
- Sprinkle your desired amount of sea salt on top. Refrigerate until the chocolate is hardened, about 30 minutes. Cut into pieces. Enjoy!
4 grams of carbs per piece
Copyright The Keto Society © 2019