Yield: 8 servings
Smoked Salmon Spread
Make this Smoked Salmon Spread, and you will feel so good about yourself.
- 8 oz. smoked salmon
- 4 oz. softened cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons sour cream or whole-fat yogurt (try Siggi's brand, which is a skyr)
- 1 tablespoon capers + 1 teaspoon
- 2 tablespoons chopped dill + 1 tablespoon
- 2 tablespoons finely diced red onion
- 1 chopped hard boiled egg
- Mix cream cheese, sour cream, 1 tablespoons capers, and 2 tablespoons dill in bowl.
- Lay salmon down on board. Top with cream cheese mixture, then red onion, then hard boiled egg, then 1 teaspoon capers and 1 tablespoon dill. Serve slightly chilled.
1.55 grams carbs per serving
Copyright The Keto Society © 2019