Yield: 4 servings
Thai Curry Mussels
These are always a huge hit. Make them and get ready for the compliments to roll in.
- 2 lbs. mussels
- 1 (14 oz) can coconut milk
- 1 stalk lemongrass
- 2 cloves minced garlic
- 1 finely chopped red birdseye chili
- 2 knobs fresh grated ginger
- 1/4 cup basil leaves
- 2 chopped scallions
- 3/4 cup cilantro
- 3 tablespoons red curry paste
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 2 teaspoons erythritol
- Sautee ginger, garlic, scallions, and chili in pot for a few minutes.
- Put coconut milk, lemon grass, basil, cilantro, curry paste, fish sauce lime juice, and erythritol in blender and blend until smooth.
- Discard opened mussels. Put mussels in pot and pour coconut milk mixture over top. Bring to a boil, cover, and reduce. Cook for about 6 minutes or until mussels are opened.
- Discard the ones that have not opened. Garnish with cilantro stems and sriracha.
13.2 grams of carbs per serving. Less carbs per serving if you are not sopping up/slurping up the sauce
Copyright The Keto Society © 2019