Yield: 6 servings
Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole
For an easy weeknight dinner that the whole family will enjoy, try this Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole.
- 1 pound ground beef
- 5 strips cooked and chopped bacon
- 1 medium chopped onion
- 1 can diced tomatoes
- 1 cup chopped purple cabbage
- 1/4 cup diced pickles
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon spicy brown mustard
- 1 tablespoon coconut aminos
- 2 teaspoons Season All
- 1 tablespoon Montreal Steak Seasoning
- 1-2 cups of your favorite melty cheese
- Saute onion until soft. Add ground beef and saute until almost cooked.
- Add bacon, tomatoes, cabbage, egg, mustard, coconut aminos, and seasonings. Stir egg around quickly to avoid scrambling, and cook for another few minutes. Add in pickles.
- Strain liquid and transfer mixture to a 8 x 11 casserole dish. Top with cheese and bake for 15-20 minutes at 400 degrees, or until everything is hot and the cheese is melted.
- Top with extra bacon , chopped scallions, and your favorite low carb condiments. Enjoy!
5.7 grams of carbs per serving
Copyright The Keto Society © 2019