Yield: 3 servings
Keto Cajun Shrimp Lemon Linguine
This dish is amazing. A little zesty, a little sweet, and a little spicy. It is relatively quick and easy to make too.
- 1 1lb. medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Cajun or creole seasoning
- 3 scallions, finely chopped
- 1 clove minced garlic
- 1 1/2 tablespoons coconut aminos
- 1 teaspoon Sukrin Gold or other sweetener
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- zest of 1/2 lemon
- juice of 1 lemon
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan or pecorino cheese
- 2 (7 oz. bags) Shirataki fettuccine (Miracle Noodle brand)
- Mix scallions, garlic, coconut aminos, olive oil, zest, juice, and parsley in medium bowl. Add in shrimp and let marinate for 1 hour.
- Prepare noodles according to manufacturer directions. I rinsed mine and cooked them on medium heat in a skillet until dry. Pour in shrimp and sauce mixture.
- Cook for about 5 minutes or until shrimp are cooked through. Garnish with cheese and extra chopped parsley.
Copyright The Keto Society © 2019