Yield: 4 servings
Thai Beef Salad
This salad is a study of contrasting flavors and taste sensations. And it is divine!
- 2 filet mignons, seasoned cooked to medium rare on grill or indoor skillet
- 2 cloves minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon Sukrin Gold (use another sweetener if unavailable)
- 1/3 cup lime juice
- 2 tablespoons fish sauce
- 3 tablespoons chopped cilantro stems
- 1 shallot, diced
- 1 thinly sliced red habanero (less if you don’t prefer a lot of heat)
- dish of salt and pepper
- 2 cucumbers sliced into ribbons (with a basic potato peeler)
- 1 cup of chopped mint
- 1 cup bean sprouts
- 1/4 cup chopped peanuts
- Combine garlic, Sukrin Gold, lime juice, fish sauce, cilantro stems, shallot, habanero, and salt and pepper in small bowl. In a large bowl, combine cucumber, mint, and bean sprouts.
- Plate heap of cucumber mix, and lay beef on top. Pour on dressing. Top with peanuts. Enjoy!
8 net carbs per serving
Copyright The Keto Society © 2019